Current Proposed Project:
Bujurgho Ummot Nagar Nizampur Porgana International Swaleheen Research Center
Location: Mirsharai, District: Chittagong, Bangladesh
The Dayemi Complex Bangladesh has proposed the project in Commemoration of all the Swaleheens and Greatest Sufi Saints who contributed their life for the cause of real Islam against the British Army. They had joined various battles in Indian Sub-Continent against the Sikhs and British. Finally, they migrated to Nizampur Porgana with Great Sufi Saint Hazrat Noor Mohammad Nizampuri (RA) of Maulihash, Mirsharai, Chittagong, Bangladesh along with forefather of Hazrat Maolana Abdul Goni (RA), particularly Hazrat Jorif Miah (RA) of Moghadia, Hazrat Raja Miah (RA) of East Haitkandi (Kochua), Great Sufi Saint of Chatta Daroga Hut Known as Hazrat Bura Moulobi Saab Huzur (RA) with his forefathers and Hazrat Zinnat Ali Miah (RA) of Gachbaria father of Hazrat Mohammad Miah (RA) of Chotokomoldoh, Mirsharai, as well as forefather of Hazrat Maolana Wali Ahmed (RA) of Mithachara, Mirsharai, Chittagong. It may be mentioned here that, all the above mentioned Sufi Saint’s had migrated from Yemen and Medinatul-Monawara, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Project will be consists of the following and it will take up 20 acres of Land.
- Swaleheen Humanitarian and Welfare Health Development Project, Full fledget General Hospital with multiple purpose unit of the combined human development
- Swaleheen International Spiritual Research Center
- Swaleheen International Orphanage
- Swaleheen International Training center with all logistic facilities
- Hazrat Mohammad Miah (RA) Sufi Mosque with High Minarat & accommodation for attendance of 5,000 facility
- Swaleheen Higher Education Islamic Institute/Madrasha